Re: Goodwood and "our" Le Mans Tiger

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Goodwood and "our" Le Mans Tiger
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:55:43 -0700
Okay, here's my 2cents:
I think it was a tremendous honor (and for me would be the thrill of a
lifetime) to be invited to Goodwood AND Le-Mans.  I really applaud
Darrell for having got the car into shape for these events.  Having the
opportunity to actually DRIVE the car at these events--WOW! Talk about
the icing on the cake.

The 'score' doesn't tell it all, and I'd hope that most of us would be
interested (and supportive) if we knew the inside details, as it were.

Perhaps Darrell would post to the list, or to Tigers United, a story
(with pictures, I hope I hope) detailing his experiences 'over there'.

Admittedly, Darrell, you and your car are 'surrogates' for me, since my
Tiger isn't historically significant (except to me, in that it still
exists as one of an ever-dwindling number of unique vehicles) and it
will never be invited to Goodwood, Le Mans, or the local historic races
(probably a GOOD thing, since I don't have any racing experience yet)
so I'll stand on the sidelines and say: Kudos to you Darrell!

Best Regards

David Sosna