Re: Goodwood and "our" Le Mans Tiger

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Goodwood and "our" Le Mans Tiger
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:47:23 -0500
Fellow listers:

As a member of this list, I am responding to Steve's request set forth in
his post.  I totally applaud Darrell and his monumental effort to get the
LeMans car restored and over to Europe.  That, my friends, is a victory in
itself.  Whether he wins or not doesn't matter.  What matters is that a
vital and valuable piece of Tiger history has been restored and is being put
back in competition where it belongs and, for that, Darrell should be
thanked.

Unlike some of the other members on this list, I don't give a tinker's damn
whether or not I piss anyone off with my comments.  All I have to say to the
people who are giving Darrell a hard time is "get off your candy asses and
go buy a LeMans Tiger, prepare it, take it to Europe AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE,
enter it at Goodwood and LeMans and see how you do."  Until that happens,
you have absolutely no room to talk.

Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE