Re: Used exhaust system available

To: Gary Moore <ARADO7@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Used exhaust system available
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:29:39 -0700
  Gary,

Sorry,

I did not mean to imply there were no welds. Only that there WERE clamps
(as well as the Ford front joint).  The parts section is accurate, and
yes - you could have an original.  Mine seems to have been replaced only
because the P.O. wanted 2" pipes. :-)

Of course, on a steep drive, or intersection drainage depression, I can
rub the tip bottoms. Not sure it wouldn't have done the same stock.

Isn't that Parts Supplement a gem?  You can download the whole enchilada
and e-mail it to Kinko's for a spiral bound printing.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor