Re: Alpine Conversion

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Alpine Conversion
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:03:25 -0800
Tigers,

I actually sent a letter of inquiry to the seller. He readily admits it
is a conversion, and believes the quotation marks were his intended
disclosure. He actually changed his description to say it is a
conversion of a real "Alpine 260", by way of clarification.
 Unfortunately, that name was used in Europe for Sunbeam TIGERS because
of a prior copy right on the name Tiger, so it is still wrong. He used
his real name in the reply. I do not think he is trying to be deceitful,
but just does not understand these facts.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor