Re: Alpine Conversion

To: "S.Amiam" <s.amiam@earthlink.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alpine Conversion
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:47:55 -0800
Yikes! Does this mean that if your Cadillac Escalade dings a fender and it
is replaced by a non-Cadillac supplier part it is no longer an Escalade?
What about engine internals? Antifreeze? Oil? If not from the original
supplier...? Tires? Sorry, I just don't buy it. You can only go so far. And
what aboot those folks with Duzy's who build a completr car from a lug
nut...
may, the skeptic, and who cares anyway...