Re: Alpine Conversion

To: <Carmods@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alpine Conversion
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:34:20 -0800
The problem is that there is 0 difference between Alpine and Tiger fenders
hood, bumpers, valance.  There are differences in the inner sheetmetal but
not the outside skin.
A true purist would consider a car with a clip replacement to be
significantly less desireable than one with all original metal.  But they
are both still Tigers.

Erich
owner of a TACed Tiger with non factory hood and front valance.