Re: ADU312B - SOLD

To: harry leslie <hleslie77@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: ADU312B - SOLD
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 07:12:04 +0000
Hello Harry,

I guess in all the excitement it slipped my mind but I saw no reference
to one. Was it one of the cars that went over to Ca a few years ago or
have the TAC team been to the UK?

I was not in any doubt that it was a Tiger after I checked the things I
know but then I'm not a TAC inspector so could verify for certain.

regards

Jeff

In message <F117gTQp7nzmG4ESd2A000029a4@hotmail.com>, harry leslie
<hleslie77@hotmail.com> writes