FW: ford bashing . . . .

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: ford bashing . . . .
From: "D. E. Adin" <adin@frontier.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 18:04:31 -0700
Well, Jerry, just thought I would pass the Excreter piece for
"entertainment" purposes - I have no political attachment one way or the
other.

The tow veehickle (thats how its pronounced here in zip code EIEIO) gets 26
on the highway.  Yep, its supercharged, too.

The Tiger (regrettably gone now) got 20 on trips (when I could manage to
drive it responsibly) and the Pantera gets 20 on trips also (again, if
driven responsibly.)

and none exhibit the hooverism of a gm product!

imagine that.

Dave:  My Chevy Tahoe SUV gets 20 MPG, sorry about yours! Bye the Bye, what
type of mileage do you get with your Tiger?  Jerry with the Candy Apple
Tiger in Cambria.