Re: ford bashing . . . .

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ford bashing . . . .
From: lb7777@wcrtc.net
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 20:59:51 -0500
Dave;
Go get a small electric powered army tank. That should make you happy.

What makes you think that it is the SUV that is dangerous? I guess that
some people just like to drive the dangerous small cars and what
everyone else to do the same. Make your own choice not my choice.

>>I would like to see a $1 to $2 gas tax added with the
>>money going to rebuilding the Interstates and bridges.
>>It wouldn't take long before the big SUV's would get
>>off the road.  If you want to use your 10 mpg SUV to
>>run to the store to get a pack of cigarettes, you are
>>free to do so.

That gas tax would also penalize us Tiger drivers. A typical left wing
solution. Raise the taxes to fix something.

>>Suburbans and Excursions do have a use.  My brother
>>has owned the biggest Suburban he can get to pull a
>>loaded 4 horse trailer.  Great use.
>>
>>Dave Johnson

Tiger and SUV driver;
Larry