Re: Racing Tigers/Alpines On TV?

To: JEwords@aol.com
Subject: Re: Racing Tigers/Alpines On TV?
From: Larry Blackman <lb7777@wcrtc.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 11:30:58 -0500
Lets not forget that, in spite of SCCA trying desperately to get Tom out
of GT-2, Tom is a great driver. The Germans or Japs would do well
getting him to drive one of their cars. It is really hard to believe
that he can drive a modified stock car and compete with cars built as
all out race cars with a stock looking body.
Larry