Re: Racing Tigers/Alpines On TV?

To: rpalmer@ucsd.edu
Subject: Re: Racing Tigers/Alpines On TV?
From: Larry Blackman <lb7777@wcrtc.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:47:38 -0500
Bob;
True it is a all out race car. Keep in mind that Tom took a stock Tiger
and continued to make modifications as the rules would allow. It is not
a ground up build of a new race car. What I meant by "all out race car"
was to build a car starting with a clean piece of paper. Lets not forget
that Tom is a great driver and has done all this without any factory
backing. Example; when a something was needed he would make a run back
to his shop to get it and not have it flown in by a manufacturer.
Larry