Re: LAT 70 & tire questions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LAT 70 & tire questions
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:00:10 EST
Andy,
       If you are old enough, do you remember as a kid roller skating on
steel-wheeled roller-skates?  They rolled forward or sideways with about the
same effort.  Tires dry out from the moment they leave their molds and twelve
year old tires must be as hard as a rock.
       It would be very cheap insurance for you to replace your tires.  In
December I bought a set of four, speed-rated Sumitomo 205-60-13 delivered at
my front door for just under $200 US.  I got them from <A
HREF="www.tirerack.com">www.tirerack.com</A>
Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle