Re: Tying the Tiger

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tying the Tiger
From: lb7777@wcrtc.net
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:41:09 -0500
Mark;
I understand what you are saying. Lets not forget that what we are
talking about here is transporting a race car on a small trailer. As far
as inside a trailer or boat. I know of many racers that just control the
horizontal movement. Nothing is stored close enough for the bouncing to
cause any problem and it is a lot faster and easier to load. Also
compressing the springs in a large trailer or boat doesn't effect the
handling of the trailer or boat.
Larry