RE: Coil Failure?

To: <JHMEARSRN@aol.com>, <ssage@socal.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Coil Failure?
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:03:47 -0800
John,

This wasn't the first one Steve had go bad - just a little longer time to
failure this time.

"My second Pertronics Ignitor II ignition and Flamethrower II coil have now
worked flawlessly for six weeks (the first Ignitor failed after a week)
so hopefully I'm home free. I keep another spare Ignitor, as well as my
old points setup, in the trunk, just for good measure, but the Tiger
runs very smoothly, gets better mileage (not why I bought the car
anyway) and seems to pull more smoothly all through the curve."

BTW, I dropped the Brobeck email address because the firm just tanked.
Apparently management froze at the controls.

Bob Palmer
rpalmer@ucsd.edu
rpalmerbob@adelphia.net