Poly lock grip question

To: "Tiger List \(Tiger List\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Poly lock grip question
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:05:23 -0800
I'm using Comp Cams Magnum Roller rockers, these use the poly lock style
adjusters.  I've selected my push rod length for proper valve train
geometry using the roll over symmetry method.  The valve train geometry
looks great but I'm concerned that the poly locks do not have sufficient
grip on the rocker studs.  I've adjusted the lifter pre-load for ~.030".
For the folks out there that have used poly lock style adjusters, can
you tell me how much of the stud must be gripped for safe operation with
everything adjusted up correctly?

Frank