Re: Poly lock grip question

To: Frank Marrone <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Poly lock grip question
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 20:32:02 -0700
I'm no expert on roller rockers, but poly locks ought to be on the threads
all the way for them to be effective. Counting the thread taper at the end
of a stud/bolt, there should be at least one to one and a half threads
sticking out on top of the nylon. Maybe you should look around for some
grade 8 locking nuts (the ones that are formed into ovals at the binding
end), but these won't be too much shorter than a nylock.

Theo