Re: oil filter adapter

To: Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Re: oil filter adapter
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:41:35 -0800
John,

The M-6880A Ford Motorsport right angle adapter (which came with all the
necessary adapter plugs and seals, allows full length, full diameter
FL1A Motorsport filters (best of the best) to fit horizontally.  A small
corner of the motor mount chassis side needs a little rounding to
prevent contact with engine torque rock. No big thing.

The filter installs and removes easily.

Will NOT work with most known headers I have seen, but fine with stock
exhaust manifolds. Pictures on TigersUnited.com

 See Tiger Forum / Section - B Engines - Oil Filter

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor