Re: Brake Booster

To: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@attbi.com>, "Tigers"
Subject: Re: Brake Booster
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:24:21 -0800
Listers,
    I have to follow up on Jim Boynton's comment because I've had that
experience often (not just the master cyl. issue).  I've already weighed in on
the endlessness and uselessness of the 'bad blood' threads.  So it's even more
disappointing to see interesting issues seemingly dry up.  It hadn't occurred
to me that they might be going private.  I understand the idea of keeping
trivia and sidelines out of the way, but for my part, I'll delete a lot of
stuff I'm tired of to find the occasional gem of knowledge.  Let's keep the
technical stuff out in the open!

           Chris Hill