Re: Hydraulic fluids - getting your DOTs lined up.

To: "Theo Smit" <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Hydraulic fluids - getting your DOTs lined up.
From: "Gary Moore" <ARADO7@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 07:20:20 -0700
Theo, The "disinformation" part was trying to obfuscate the Dot 5 with Dot
5.1. Dot 5 in the United States is silicone. Dot 5.1 is not. The remainder
of the world does not recognize our DOT regulation. The Bel Ray article
condemned Dot 5 basically on racing applications. Most Tigers are not raced,
the rotors never "glow".  Regards,  Gary