Re: ...alone and naked

To: Tiger Submission <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ...alone and naked
From: "Harry B. Elam" <harryb@elams.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:08:32 -0400
Upon receipt of a query from Steve Laifman, I consulted my TIGER file to
find that my engine actually  measured 150 rear wheel horsepower and 193.3
ft-lb or torque. Sorry for my confusion - guess CRS strikes again. Before
long I'll be as old as Larry Paulick!

My point remains. For me and possibly Gary my present horsepower feels
quite sufficient. It would be nicer to have low RPM torque or maybe a wide
ratio tranny.

Our FFV spec Cobra racer dyno's at 225 and feels significantly quicker
because of the lower RPM torque on the 5.0 engine. Plus it only weighs 2400
lbs.

My thanks to Steve's discerning eye for keeping me honest. Keep up the good
work.

Harry Elam
                  _@