"Dearie, Do You Remember...."

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: "Dearie, Do You Remember...."
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:46:08 -0700
  Tigers and 'Pines,

My son, Jay, was at the old Paramount Ranch (CA) movie site where I took
him for Renaissance Faires when he was a kid. He found it was used as a
sports car road course in the mid 50's and found a fine web site.  You
will notice a lot of my old acquaintances there, and it is a lot of fun
to see how it used to be. Yes, I was at that race.

For a reminisce of the days I drove my new XK120M to watch my friends
race (I was outclassed by then),

See Ken Miles in action, and what the AC looked like BEFORE Shelby, take a tour
through:

www.tamsoldracecarsite.net/ParamountRanch.html

There are plenty of name links and even a home movie of the races.

 http://www.tamsoldracecarsite.net/tam_redo_102.mov Just for old car fans.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman