Re: "Dearie, Do You Remember...."

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: "Dearie, Do You Remember...."
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:20:29 -0700
Thanks for the link, Steve!  Nifty cars.
Oh, I found this while messing about in there:
http://www.tamsoldracecarsite.net/SanteeSportsCar.html#Santee

The Santee Special.  Built in Santee, San Diego.  What's interesting is
when you look at the windshield.  Look familiar?  Early Sunbeam Alpine!
  Can't say I figured that out for myself: it was mentioned in a
magazine article :-)

Thanks again.

Regards

David Sosna