Two Tigers on Ebay

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two Tigers on Ebay
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:12:52 -0700
Every now and then there are people looking for a low cost Tiger (not in the
$16,000 and up range). There are two on ebay right now. One, (a mild project
car - or so it appears) has a "buy it now" of $12,000 and is sitting at a
$8,100 bid.
  The more interesting is the second one that though it looks like a bigger
project already has a lot of the dirty work done. At $6,500 "buy it now" if it
wasn't 1,500 or so miles away and my wife would actually let me back in the
house I would seriously consider it.
As always, "buyer beware."   Tom Witt B9470101

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2412739650&cate
gory=6472

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2412229097&cate
gory=6472