Re: BMW Tiger

To: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@attbi.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BMW Tiger
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 22:48:11 -0400
Thanks, Jim!

April Fools.  I don't believe it for a minute.  I have a Z4 with the 3.0,
and there is no way it could ever have the feel of a Tiger.  Why in the
world would BMW come out with a retro E-type from a competing brand when
Jaguar themselves just did that with the XK-R?

I'm a member of the BMW club and a new owner, so I get inundated with info
on bimmers, and I haven't heard nothin' about this foolishness - anybody got
a primary source (other than AutoSpy) ?

Chris