Re: heater hose adaptors

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: heater hose adaptors
From: itswonderful@attbi.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:30:43 +0000
Mark,  at the stores I looked at all they had was what they called splicer
unions where both sides were the same size.  Like I mentioned Kragens has
plastic or nylon but I want metal if I can find it.  I'll take a look at the
Kaufman place, thanks!

Frank
B9471116

By the way, my guess is that most people just use a 5/8" hose on the 1/2"
nipple and crank the hose clamp down extra hard, no?