Side vents

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Side vents
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:27:27 -0400
Dear List:

As I clean up the body on the Tiger (door dings, etc.,) and ready it for paint,
I am toying with the idea of installing LAT side vents.

Where do they go and what do they do.  The red tiger on e-bay has a pair, but
they appear very high.

I figured I would install them just below the engine emblem, cut a hole in the
firewall behind the selenoid and run a closed tube to the vent behind the
kickplate in order to prevent water pooling inside the fender and behind the
interior kick plate.

This would provide some additional cooling to the engine compartment by giving
an exit at a very hot spot.  If Wheatley or Traction Masters were doing this in
1967 though, what would they have done.

Again, looking at the red Tiger on e-bay, I can't even figure out what those
vents are pulling from, if anything.

Thanks for any input.

Bob Nersesian

B342000975