Re: Side vents

To: <VegasLegal@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Side vents
From: "Joe Schuessler" <j.schuessler@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:15:18 -0400
Bob, Unless you want"the Look" just drill out inside of car put two 12V fans
in .When you are stopped you can feel the heat coming out of engine bay.I
had mine in for about 8 years & they work great.There are at least two sixes
of vents.The Cobra vents being the larger of the two(one more vein)The Cobra
vents are alum. & the smaller vents  that  I have had are metal.Joe S.