Re: Carpet Installation/5 Speed

To: "Dr. T. Y. McDowell" <tym2@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Carpet Installation/5 Speed
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:11:29 -0700
Tym, I have the T-5, but when I ordered the floor kit from Martha, I
requested no holes and more material towards the rear, as I did not know
how much I needed.  You could patch in with extra material like those
who lay carpet in the house.

On the HT, I used an alum faced insulation that really works well to
reject heat, as it is installed in the car floor area as well.
Absolutely no heat from the floor, firewall area.  Remember to put alum
side out,  to reflect heat.

You are welcome.

Larry