Re: Carpet Installation/5 Speed

To: tym2@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Carpet Installation/5 Speed
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:38:54 -0400
Tym,
The previous owner of my car incorrectly installed my tunnel carpet and cut
the hole.

I dropped by my local automotive upholstery shop with the carpet, they
pulled out a generic piece of black carpet and lo-and-behold it was an exact
match. For a few bucks they sewed it up and I even took a piece home to use
in my trunk.

So give a local place a try and you might have the same luck.

Paul