Re: Is anybody home?

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is anybody home?
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:41:56 -0700
Thanks Steve,

I'll be there.  I hope I can meet up with some of the other list members.

I'll be staying at the Econo lodge on Fremont st in Monterey.
People can leave a message for me in the pits of car 222, a dark blue Shelby
GT350,  owned and driven by list member Craig Wright.

Hope to see somebody,

Erich
Carnival Red Mk1a with roll bar.