Re: Weird Noise

To: "Sage" <ssage@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Weird Noise
From: "Gary" <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:40:14 -0700
Steve,

That sounds just like a typical Tiger problem.
It is the forward U-joint contacting the side of the tunnel (on the
right side as I recall).   There is a slight depression the factory
put in there to relieve this condition.  Deterioration of your
tranny and or motor mounts or just placement to the side
lets contact to happen on acceleration.   Steve Wickland's
car had this condition once..

Gary