Former Tiger Owner Has Egg on Face!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Former Tiger Owner Has Egg on Face!
From: "Bob Fann" <fann@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:21:10 -0500
All,

Please accept my apologies for joining the group and posting a request
for information the evening before my email service was disconnected due
to "technical difficulties."  (*Technically,* Comcast wants to be paid
for their services and I had *difficulty* coming up with the funds.)
Yesterday was payday, the bill is paid and I have, I hope, been
reconnected to the Tigers.

Two quick replies did get through before the axe fell -- thanks, Michael
and Dave!

If anyone else has tried to answer my call for help in connecting with
Tigers in or near the Twin Cities, please try again.

Thanks,

Bob Fann, looking for some bacon to go with the egg on my face...