RE: Damn Brake Light Switch

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Damn Brake Light Switch
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:19:01 -0700
Any brake light switch that is operated off the pedal, has to be mounted
such that the switch button or lever is depressed while your foot is off
the pedal, and then the switch is released when you put your foot on the
brake. You can check any non-British vehicle manufactured in the last 30
years for an example. You do NOT want to arrange it such that the switch
could possibly interfere with the brake application.

This mod is on my list of things to do, but that list is growing more
quickly than I'm doing things on it.

Theo