RE: Steering wheel

To: "'TM'" <strombecker@shaw.ca>,
Subject: RE: Steering wheel
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:38:34 -0500
It sounds like Regent and I are on the same track, except I used Minwax
"Early American" to warm the color up a bit(sorry, can't find a can with
the number at the moment). The gloss Spar poly gave it a nice finish
that has stood the test of time, since I did this around 10 years back.
It never showed any signs of getting soft when exposed to sun tan
lotions, bug repellent, etc., like that clear craft stuff that some
folks have tried.  This is the stuff they pour over cypress logs, to
make those weird coffee tables, clocks, and the like.  One local member
found this out the hard way.

Stu