RE: Steering wheel

To: "'TM'" <strombecker@shaw.ca>,
Subject: RE: Steering wheel
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:23:27 -0500
Terry
        The original clear finish on the steering wheel and dash was most
likely a Marine grade epoxy.    You have to consider the origins of the
product; England, a large marine economy, the 1960's, and humid weather.

        You can stain the wood if you like but it will look just fine if you
just use a urethane clear coat.   Apply as many clear coats as you like to
get the depth and look that you desire.

Ron Fraser