Crossmember available and F4B questions

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crossmember available and F4B questions
From: <mjsutter@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 08:59:16 -0800
Listers,

I have a Tiger crossmember available. It is not perfect. The upper a-arm tower
on the right side has been broken and repaired. The crossmember worked fine on
my car, with no alignment problems. It has no rust, and all the threads in
rack mounts and lower fulcrum points are intact.

Question:
How many generations of F4B manifolds are there. I have one and I am
interested in identifying if there are any Tiger specific or
year-of-manufacture specific features that can help me identify it as Tiger
applicable.

Mike