Revelation on my valve bracket

To: "Tiger List \(Tiger List\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Revelation on my valve bracket
From: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:33:21 -0800
Ooops,  the half a heater valve bracket I had turns out to be an Alpine
unit.  I now am in need of both halves of the MKI Tiger heater valve bracket
AND the take off flange and nipple unit that lives on the opposite side of
the bracket from the valve.  Does anyone have a decent used set they would
be willing to sell?  I'd really appreciate the help; this is quite possibly
the last missing part for the restoration.

Frank

B9471116

(Just when I thought I had all the bits, oh well I kind of missed the chase,
one more time.)