Re: Tiger Mk II

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: Tiger Mk II
From: Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:01:19 -0800
Not exact, but I use a K&N filter in my stock air cleaner. It's not
quite an exact fit as it's just a bit too small around, but if you play
adjust it a bit it does fit pretty close. It is not that beige paper
color, though. It's black. On the other hand, you'll never have to by
another one since you can clean and re-use them. SS used to carry them.
Steve Sage