Re: pcv connection

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: pcv connection
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:29:52 -0700
Tom, Steve K., and Listers,

While Steve K.'s answer makes some sense, that is NOT the way that
Edelbrock and Doane Spencer handled the F4B factory and dealer kit
installation.  Since the carbs they chose to use were too early to have
PCV carb base fittings,  no riser will actually fit without hitting hood
with air cleaner sides, and those rear ports are really too close to the
firewall to trust a fitting to,  they did indeed drill and tap that
blank prepared runner boss for just that use.  I  am at a loss to
explain their rationale, but there it is.

Steve L.

--
-----

Steve Laifman