PTC special TOUR

To: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Subject: PTC special TOUR
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:36:12 EDT
Speaking of PTC activities, I do have one planned for next weekend that may
not give people much time to plan for by the time May newsletter hits people's
mailboxes.

I'm leading all those interested in a nice early evening drive on Saturday,
May 8 from Snohomish airfield to the fabulous "Triple X Root Beer Drive-in" in
Issaquah, Wa.  We'll meet at the airfield at 5 and leave at 5:15 for a nice
drive through the Snoqualmie Valley.
I hope everyone can make this nearly spontaneous event.

 -Craig Burlingame

PTC Membership Chairman