Re: wet (now mostly dry) carpet padding

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wet (now mostly dry) carpet padding
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 20:59:00 -0700
Stephen,
  Since the seats and part of the carpeting are out go beyond speculation
and while inside with the car closed up have someone simulate "vertical
rain" (not with horizontal force... unless you encounter that too) with a
garden hose. It might be helpful to see if you can have it "rain" on
sections (front, back etc.) to better find the source. Don't be suprized if
you find more than one point of leakage.
   I know the last thing you want to do is get it wet again, but if you
sleuth this out correctly it may be (hopefully) the last time. In the same
vain as "you can pay now, or pay later," wouldn't it be better to find the
problem headed into the warmer season?

Tom Witt B9470101 & sloshy Datsun 510 because I fail to follow my own
advice!