RE: wet (now mostly dry) carpet padding

To: "'Stephen Waybright'" <gswaybright@yahoo.com>, <DJoh797014@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: wet (now mostly dry) carpet padding
From: "Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:52:29 -0400
Steve
        As with any problem; never disregard a possible source for the leak
until you have checked it out.

I recently changed a water pump on a 92 Taurus.    It leaked as soon as I
put fluid in the system, that should not have happened but the gasket
shifted slightly on install and caused the leak.   Stuff happens, never just
assume very thing is right.

Ron Fraser