Re: Ackerman Angle and Advise (New)

To: Randall Antosiak <randya@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Ackerman Angle and Advise (New)
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:43:41 -0500
Guys, did you forget Tigers United already.  There have been questions
on the list that are already covered in extensive articles on Tigers
United.

It may be easier to just ask on the net, but the questions you are
asking, and in much greater detail, are already in the articles.

Randall, look under the ackerman article and it list the parts you need,
years of the parts, and steering effort difference, in specifics.
Reading this will tell you what you have asked and more.

And, while I am at it there is the whole issue of Tiger United.

Steve Laifman is paid $0.00 for a full time job of producing this site.
He pays for his own computer upgrades, and they have been extensive.  He
works tirelessly, and this means as a full time job, at again $0.00 pay.

He is supported by Malcolm McDonnell, who is the computer support, and a
Tiger owner also.  Malcolm also gets paid $0.00.

Joe Parlanti, and a co-worker have been helping out getting the site
more space as the current articles overwhelmed the space on the site.
Joe and his co-worker also get paid $0.00.

It was not an easy job in the change over, and Steve has been working
for the last 6 plus months, at $0.00 pay to get the details squared away.

So, there are lots of articles ready for posting, but Steve has been
working as fast as he can.

Did I mention he is paid $0.00.

There is more great to say about Steve, but he is modest, and would not
want me complete the total picture.

Now, if you like this site and the resources of existing articles and
many more on articles, to keep your Tiger running or make it better, then,

Do something about it.  Like:

1.  Offer to help Steve (I am a CE, not a computer guy, so I am tapped
out in this category)

2.  Ask if he needs some equipment, which I guess is hardware or
software (Remember I am a CE, not a computer guy)

3.  Ask if there is something else you can do ( I don't know as I have
not asked Steve)

4.  Or just simply email, and On The List, and say, Thanks Steve.

When I look at where you can go to get really good information on the
Tiger, there is no place better than Tiger United.

So what's it worth to You?

What's your contribution?

Email me on or off the list.

Larry