Re: A new "angle" on Ackerman

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: A new "angle" on Ackerman
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:04:41 -0500
Bob, I did an article on Dales kit, and measured ackerman before and after.

 http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/PaulickAckerman/pt-PaulickAckerman1.asp

The ackerman come back 3 degrees, when measured with quality turntables.

 I also measured the bump steer, which was fine after the installation
of the kit.  I did not measure it before, and in retrospect, should have
to be able to tell if there was a change.

One day, I will do an article on bump steer as well.

Larry