Re: Origin of the Tiger Ackerman Angle

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Origin of the Tiger Ackerman Angle
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:16:49 -0800 (PST)
I assume that the guys at Jensen may have at least revisited the
steering issue when they did the production engineering for the Tiger
picking up where the protoype work left off. They did attempt correct a
number of other issues. It would be great to have some of their team at
a future United event to get the rest of the story.

I also assume that the Shelby team had little or no involvement or
visibility to revisions once the project was sent off to Jensen.

http://my.yahoo.com