Rocket Olds and Muscle Cars

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rocket Olds and Muscle Cars
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:57:02 -0800
Our good Tiger buddy, Al Johnson, sent me this message which I think
needs sharing,

It relates to my '49 Olds 88 and the question of the first factory
muscle car.

After due consideration, I believe he hit the nail on the head. The
award should go to the light bodied '49 Olds Rocket 88 as the first
Muscle Car form Detroit. (See TigersUnited.com "My Life With Cars::

http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/sl-mc/SteveLaifman.asp

(Turn speakers on!)

Steve

--