Re: Useless paranoia when I should just wait and see...

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Useless paranoia when I should just wait and see...
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:29:29 -0500
Frank, Dave's tip is a time saver.  And, use Steve L's adjustment
procedure, and you will not have to worry about it again.

Another tip is, after you align the hood, drill a hole in the hinge
through the hood.  The next time you remove the hood, all you have to do
is put a drill bit into the previously drilled hole, and your hood is
aligned.

I have two hood, and change out once a year, and this saves me lots of
alignment time.

Larry