Disaster relief

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Disaster relief
From: bmelusky@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:37:59 -0500
>Do you have any advice for the net as to where one can
>send money to help.  My experience with the Red Cross
>makes me reluctant to use them.  Perhaps the Red Crescent?

 Sorry to hear the Red Cross has disappointed you

http://www.give.org/reports/index.asp is a web site to check out before sending
any money to make sure that expenses are not eating up your contribution.

http://www.charitywatch.org/toprated.html is another and you can click on
International Disaster relief to get recommendations for this or other specific
targets. Beware of crooks because they will be out there trolling for easy
money.

Bob Melusky

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.