Re: Questions

To: DAVID GREEN <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Questions
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 09:41:29 -0500
Dave, on the toe-in, call Dale.  I did not have this problem with his
kit.  On the headers, I used Rick's and I had the same problem.  If you
did not put the motor mount spacer washers between the block and the
motor mounts, this can cause  the pipes to hit.  Even with this, I had
to ding the header on the left side.

Larry