Re: Questions

To: Frank Marrone <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Questions
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 09:48:21 -0500
I had forgotten, I also ground the motor mounts slightly, which gave me
the clearance on some of the pipes, but be careful, as you don't want to
go overboard and weaken the motor mounts.

Build tolerances on these cars is not what we get with new cars, so they
must be tweaked for add ons like the headers.

Larry